Ways to drop off your tax information to our office
We have been proactively taking measures to limit the spread of COVID-19, and are continuing to restrict access to our office to only Ritchie Shortt Tully & LLP team members until further notice.
We understand you may have some questions, as our normal process has changed, during this unprecedented time. Below you will see some of our frequently asked questions and answers to help guide you through this unfamiliar time.
How can I submit my tax information to your office?
- Place your documents in an envelope and drop them in our secure drop box located at the back of our building in the most northern door (closest to the street).
- Sign up for our secure client portal! To obtain access to our Client Portal, please email our office and provide the email address that you would like to use as your Login. Please note that this is the email address that will receive notifications when documents are added to your Client Portal.
- Mail or courier your tax information to us
If possible, please print and sign the following items and include them with your tax information:
If you don’t have a printer, there are copies of the Engagement Letter and the Personal Income Questionnaire as well as envelopes available in the vestibule at the front of the office (area between the front door and the reception door). Note that the door to enter our reception area is not open.
How will I receive my completed tax return?
Someone from our office will contact you when your return is completed, to determine what the best method of delivery is.
How can I pay my invoice?
For your convenience, our office offers a variety of ways to pay your invoice.
- Send an eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail or drop off a cheque in our drop box at the back of the building.
- You can call our office and make a Visa or MasterCard payment over the phone.
To read more about our payment options click here.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our office at 905-668-7788.
Stay safe and healthy!